Wilfs Electric Ltd. has been in business for over 30 years and has experience on a variety of commercial projects around Wetaskiwin and area. Projects that range from Office Buildings to Assisted Livings Homes to Hospitals to Schools and much more. Please look at Project page to see a list of Projects we have completed in the past. Our team here at Wilfs Electric Ltd. has the drive and experience to complete Design Build projects of any size. With a Design Build we are able to design the project to our customer's specifications and required budget.
Some of the many services Wilfs Electric Ltd offers to the commercial and industrial sectors are:
- Preventative Maintenance - Preventative Maintenance helps to:
- Avoid downtimes
- Provide early detection of potential problems
- Identify problems before failure happens
- Protect from fire/explosion
- Infra Red (Thermography) Inspection
- Inspection is done with modern infra red cameras
- Identifies "hot spots" before failure occurs
- Takes place while the facility is running - no downtime involved!
- Fire Alarm Services:
- Computer network wiring
- Energy efficient lighting
- Industrial and Commercial low-voltage electrical work
- Security and Access Control systems (Please see our Alarms/Security page)
- Equipment relocation, fuse box replacement
- Bucket Truck services
- Auger Truck and Trencher services
- Aerial Platform lifts
We have our own fleet of trailers, auger truck, picker truck and trenchers, so we are ready to handle any type of electrical work that may be required. We also offer Hydrovac services.
We currently have contracts with the City of Wetaskiwin and Edon Management for their electrical and electric maintenance needs.
Contact us at 780-352-5363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to see what we can do for your business.